Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm Baaacckkk!!!!!




So sorry I have been MIA lately! We have had internet issues, surgery on my left wrist, took a mini vacation, and just being lazy I guess,HA!!! I hope to start posting more often but I won't be able to post every day because I have to go back to work in just a few short weeks, BLAHHH!!!! I am soooo not wanting to go back for various reasons BUT the MAIN reason is because of this lil man:

Beau Waylon!!!!





Anywho, I will leave you with a few pics from our vacation at Table Rock, South Carolina:





Table Rock, SC





Hannah & Savannah (my nieces)




Lake Jacossee


Beau with Grandaddy



Such a beautiful lake...........




Bald Rock




This is at Caesar's Head





Hanging out in the gift shop



At the hospital visiting Aunt Kathy!




Hope ya'll have a great day :)

3 comments:

  1. About time!! now you need to blog about that ugly snake!!!ewwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snake is gone.....wish we could of killed it...it would make me feel better while sitting outside!!!!

    ReplyDelete