Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Return of Austinville.....

So sorry for leaving ya'll hanging the past several weeks! We have mifi and it doesn't always like us :-}

Gosh, I can't even remember what has been going on these past few weeks either!!! Did I mention I have STML (Short Term Memory Loss) Well, I do! I can't remember a dang thang anymore!!! My mind is so scattered!!! It's always running thinking of things that need to be done or whatever! I think I might need to be put in a home! LOL

Anyway, a few weeks ago my niece Christy had her baby shower. It turned out so nice and she should be blessed with the friends that put it on for her! That would be Jenny, Tina, Meghan, Angie, & others. They did a great job!

I have a few pics I am going to upload but mind you I was not the photographer, my niece, Carrie was I was busy with a grumpy Beau!





Mommy to be!




Shelly, Mawmaw, & Pam


The Great Granny (GG) & Nana to be's


Beau desperately needed a N.A.P (hims was a grumpy butt)


Mommy to Be and sister Carrie!


Me, Carrie, & Christy


The Big Brother to be, Austin! He looks excited, LOL


Beau woke up a Grumpy Butt too :))


Then he got happy when he saw Granny!


Kirby got an ol' ugly Gator outfit, Blaaahhh!!!!





What a cute lil girl!!!


Congratulations Christy! We can't wait to meet Kirby Dewayne Luke on October 7th unless he decides to come earlier!

We Love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment