Thursday, October 6, 2011

Boring weekend

Our weekend was not too happening. Friday we went to Wal-mart and then went to dinner with my In-laws. Saturday we had a yard sale and it was GREAT weather for it too!!! Although I didn't make much money it was fun visiting and relaxing in the nice cool weather! Although we didn't do much at the yard sale and I only had a few things to for sale (Aunt and Father In-law yard saled too) I was wore out by that evening. Hubby went to the races and Beau & I went home to get baths and ready for bed.



Supporting his team






Trying to keep warm. It was really breezy and cool early that morning.


Just a swinging!


Grand daddy giving Beau a ride


On Monday morning the weather was cool and we went for a walk in our neighborhood. Beau was really excited!



Beau is moving around a lot more but not actually crawling just yet. He has become a lil plunderer!!!!
Love those Jean diapers!


and pulling up on his crib!!! Yikes!!! So daddy lowered it last night!

My big man is growing so fast!!!!

4 comments:

  1. He's SO stinking cute! Can't believe how big he's gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either :( he is sooo long! I think he is going to be taller than me and Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does not take long for them to grow up and before you know it, he will be a teenager! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrice, I am realizing this...and I will be OLD!!! well I am old now, waahhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete