Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kirby!!!

My niece (my oldest sisters daughter) Christy had her baby boy on Friday, October 7th via C-Section. This makes my 7th Great niece/nephew with 3 on the way!!!! WOW, I feel older than dirt!!!! I can't believe all (oops except one, Carrie Ann, the oldest)my nieces and nephews have kids/babies! It makes me tear up!!! I remember when Christy and Bubba (her brother) would come over to my house all the time!!! They loved spending the weekends with me. Even though they got on my last livin' nerve I so enjoyed it and miss those days!!! Good times and sweet memories is what they are now!!!

Anyway, everything went great and mommy and baby are fine. Jeremy, me, & Beau visited that evening or a short bit. Kirby was so sweet!



My niece, Christy, Jason, & Austin...waiting on wittle Kirby to arrive!



Kirby Dewayne Luke
7lbs 1oz



Aunt Carrie getting some sugar!



Proud daddy, Jason



Proud Papa!!!



Nana (my sister Lisa)


and proud BIG brother, Austin! This is one of my favorites!



Congratulations Christy, Jason, & Austin!!! We Love you!!!!

1 comment: