Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pinterest :)

I don't know about ya'll but I just love pinning away! How about you??? I have been pinning for months and keep telling myself I am going to make all these things but never do. Oh, I did make a taco pizza once but never a DIY project.

I have no excuses since I am out for the summer (woohoo)!!! So I decided last week that I was going to try a small project! I love decorating for the holidays and I have family coming in for the 4th of July. So, I made a flag wreath. It was so easy. It just took me forever to get going on it since I have been reading 50 Shades of Grey (blog on that later when I finish my last book)!!!

Here is my project.....

The supplies I needed

Add caption

You fold them into triangles and then stick a pin through the bottom


I did some adjusting and still need to do some...LOL

She was driving me nuts!!! Barking and snorting at me! I guess I wasn't giving her enough attention or something! Beau must of had her toy!!!

Almost done....



It's all done!!! I see some room for improvement but I am very proud of myself :))

1 comment: