Monday, August 1, 2011

Grateful



This post is going to be about my husband, Jeremy. I love him dearly BUT sometimes I will admit I take him for granted! I whine about this or that, or about going to the races to much, and the MOST thing I complain about is his wardrobe!!!! BUT in all honesty he is the best husband and daddy you could ask for!




He will help around the house SOMETIMES but I have to tell myself that, it's better than not helping at all, like some husbands! He knows how to do laundry (except mine, hehe) which is a good thing....So for that, I am grateful!!!

He likes to cook! We grill out a lot but he will cook on the stove too! He can grill up some mean ribs and chicken on the grill!!!! Most men won't step foot in the kitchen when it's time to cook! So for that, I am Grateful!!!

He helps out with Beau when he can! He changes diapers, will give him a bath, change his clothes, and feed him!!! He is a great daddy!!! and for that, I am Grateful!!!!

He takes out the garbage, mows the grass, and weed eats! He doesn't do much more yard work than that but atleast he does those things!!!! So again, I am grateful!!!

When I sit around and hear other girlfriends or wives talk about what their husbands/boyfriends do or don't do I thank God for Jeremy!!! and think...I really don't have it bad!!!!!


We may not have everything we want, or get to go wherever we want to, or do whatever we want to, or have a lot of money BUT in the end we have each other, our little family of 4 (Jeremy, Me, Beau & Miley) and for that, I AM GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!



So, Jeremy this post is for you for being such a great husband, daddy, and best friend!!! I love you with all my heart!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, how sweet!! Of course, I think the name Jeremy has something to do with how awesome our hubbys are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will go gag now!! hehe!! just kiddin!! You do have a great husband and daddy for Beau and WE ALL lose track of how blessed we are but always remember the good things because we could have it ALOT worse.

    ReplyDelete