Thursday, August 18, 2011

This & That


Well, nothing much has been going on around here lately! Last week I kept one of my very best friends kids. Emily & Eli. They stayed for a few days. Poor things we bored here in Austinville! We don't have "Big" kid toys around here. They watched a lot of T.V. and made a hut/store/fort out of the couch cushions, LOL!!!! One night we took them to Tony's Pizza in Middleburg! It was yummy! Don't know why we haven't been going there! Maybe because I don't need the extra calories...LOL


Here is Emily & Eli's mess, LOL
Emily was a big help with Beau :))



Anyhoo, we also have been getting more visitors like these......






So we got some of this......

Which did not work because I saw another snake on the back porch!!! Ugghhh!!!! Hurry up winter!!!!!




Since my wrist surgery is Tuesday....I decided to make a To Do List so I could get things done around the house before I won't be able to do much. Everyday I have something planned. Tuesday I cleaned the bathrooms, Wednesday I cleaned the bedrooms...this includes the windows and blinds!!! I was on a roll. Then today I got up with a mean headache and didn't have the pep in my step that I had 2 days earlier!!!! It's 3:00 and I have dusted the living room and done a few loads of laundry but still need to finish up sometime today!!! Hopefully I can get motivated reall soon since most of the day is gone!!! Geezzz!!!!


and the best news of the week is this lil sweet thing........



Gunner Blake Alford


This is my newest great nephew!!! Isn't he just too sweet!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! He lives in Tennessee so it will be at least until Thanksgiving before we get to meet him!!!

Congratulations Jordan, Ashley & Tuff!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment