Wednesday, August 31, 2011

You've got mail!

Beau, Miley, & I took a trip to the mail box today. It's not as far as it seems from the house but with my wrist still in pain I can't carry Beau that far. So, I put him in his stroller and the 3 of us strolled out to the mailbox. When I opened the mailbox there was a small package for Miley!!! I was so excited for her because she did not know she got something, LOL





When we got back to the house I told her she got something in the mail...she just looked at me funny! HA! When I told her she got a "treat" she went crazy! She knows the word "treat" and knows where we keep them. She started running to the pantry! I said, "No, in here" She looked at me funny again!





She sniffed the box but really couldn't smell anything. So I proceeded to open it.




Higgins sent Miley some Ginger Bear snacks and a card. Miley entered in his snack giveaway. She didn't win but since only 2 dogs entered in the contest, Higgins sent Miley Ginger Bear Snacks too!!! Boy is she a happy doggy today!!!



waiting.....




she couldn't stand it no more!!!




The card......





Finally!!!!



Thanks Higgins!!!

Go visit Higgins over at..... theadventuresofhiggins.blospot.com!!! He is a Mantastic dog!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad that Miley loved the snacks!! I loved the picture with her tongue sticking out!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete