Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Pictures

We had our Fall Pictures done about 2 or so weeks ago. They were suppose to be early but the date changed because of the weather. So, of course I wait to the last minute to get something for me to wear! As always!! I go shopping anytime and finds tons of things as long as it's not for some certain event or occasion! If I'm looking for something to wear out I can't find anything!!!!! It's horrible! So when I found out the pictures were post pone for 2 weeks I was sooo excited since I have not went shopping yet!!

Anyway, the day before our pictures I went shopping...dreading it the entire drive over to town (we live out in BFE by the way) I went to my favorite store first, Maurices. I looked around for about a minute or 2 and then the sales lady came up to me and asked me if I was looking for something special (I'm thinking...Lady there is nothing you can help me with I'm sure of it!Not DRAG TAIL ANNE!!!) but I said, yea maybe...then I proceed to describe Jeremy and Beau's outfit (dummy me left them at home) she said I think I have something right over here.....walked over picked it up...I said I think this might actually work! Tried it on and it looked great! Got a few other things to go with it...camisole & jewelry and I was out of there within 20 minutes or even less!!! I was one happy girl walking out of that store! I had to run into another store to grab a white long sleeve onesie for Beau and I was D.O.N.E!!!!

The next morning was our pictures and we had to be there by 10:00 a.m. I got up early before Beau and Jeremy woke up to get a shower. Then I we got Beau up and bathed him and feed him. I only put a diaper on him because I didn't want him to spit up on his outfit because I only had one outfit for him! While we were finishing up getting ready I put him in his walker (that doesn't move) jumpy entertainment thingy...LOL in the living room with the TV on. I was going to dress him 15 minutes before we left the house! I was getting dress, Jeremy was going out to load up the car, then....I hear Jeremy say, "uhhmm, we have a Major problem" I'm like what?!?! I walk in the living room and he points to Beau. I look and was in shock!!! Beau was bouncing up and down in his own POOP!!!!! A big puddle of it too!!! All on the wood floor!!! It stunk to high heaven in there....I was like...O.M.G!!! We don't have time for this! So, I went to change close so I didn't get any on my outfit. Then we put Beau back in the bath to get washed! His feet were covered in poop! I dressed him and while I was doing all this, Jeremy was cleaning the poop off the wood floor which took about 10 minutes because it was all in the cracks too! We both were about to throw up from the smell! We didn't think it was funny at the time but as we drove to Callahan we laughed about it! It was the funniest thing that it only got on the floor but not down his leg or on the seat he was sitting and bouncing in...strange but I'm glad it worked out that way...LOL I just knew we were going to be late but we made it on time!

Here are a few pics from that morning:























WOW, this took me a week to get this post posted! Our Mifi doesn't work worth a flip! Got to get it changed soon!!!

Hope ya'll like the pictures. Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment