Saturday, November 19, 2011

Good News

My dads MRI of his neck came back showing the screws in his plate were not loose. It did however, show he had some inflammation around the plate. They gave him some stronger meeds and sent him home and told him to come back in two weeks if it doesn't get any better. They said they may have to go back in and fuse another nerve together or something. I just wish they would to a MRI of his entire head and not just his neck!!! I mean geez!!! This is a persons life we are talking about and he is in pain!!! I hate knowing or seeing someone in pain! Hopefully this gets better and they won't have to do anything. I'm sure dad was outside doing things in his yard that he isn't suppose to be doing!!!! Lifting, bending, etc.!!! He stays outside and loves messing with his chickens! He's got to realize he is getting on up there in age and can't be doing the things he use too.

We will be leaving in the morning to go visit with him for the day. I pray we have a safe trip and he is feeling better!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment