Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Daddy

My daddy is not feeling well. I called him Monday and he sounded like I had woke him up from a nap but he was not sleeping. He has been having severe pain in the back of his head. He went to the doctor and they sent him for some lab work, told him they wanted to schedule a MRI, and sent him home with pain pills and muscle relaxiers. Really?!?! My thought is .....never play around with severe headaches!!! He doesn't have the best family medical history either! He has had a lot of siblings pass away from some kind of cancer!

My dad is always outside doing something! Wether it's messing with his chickens or piddling around outside he is always up early and outside a lot. If he doesn't go outside for 2 days...you know something is wrong!!! This is what I was told last night! He hadn't been outside for 2 days and was really sick.

Dad fell off a pretty tall ladder back in 2006 or 04... Not sure about the year but he was trying to saw some limbs out of a tree. Well he fell and messed his shoulder up and hurt his neck. They put a plate in his next with screws. This is why the doctors "think" he is having bad headaches. He also has really bad arthritis. I'm praying it is the plate and they can go in and tighten the screws up and be done!!!

We were planning on going to visit him this Sunday. Praying nothing happens between now and then. We are waiting on a call now to hear what the doctor said. If I have to go before Sunday, I will.

Keep you posted!

1 comment: