Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween ,Fall Festival, and carving pumpkins!

October 1 through February is my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather, I love fall, I love Halloween, I love Thanksgiving, I love Christmas, I love football, I love the holidays and spending it with family and friends, I love bonfires, and I love oysters!!!!! If I left something out I will let you know, LOL

I start getting so excited when October rolls around. I love Halloween and dressing up, even though I haven't dressed up in years!!! So, that's why I can't wait until next year when Beau is old enough to enjoy Halloween. We dressed him up this year but didn't take him Trick or Treating because 1. he can't eat candy at his age and 2. we didn't need the candy in the house for us to eat!!!

So we just took him to the Church Fall Festival on Halloween night. Here is a few pics for that night:


Daddy and our Puppy!


Me and MY Puppy!


The Mad Scientist (Colton), Bull Rider (Eli), farmer Girl (Emily), & the cutest Puppy EVER (Beau)


Beau with Granny & Aunt Stephanie!!! (Stephanie is a close friend of the family)

Having Fun :))

Bryce & Kaydee

Saturday night (I'm going backwards through the weekend for some odd reason) our neighborhood did their Trick or Treating/hay ride. We had to rush home because we were at our friends house watching the BIG game, GA/FL ...How 'bout them Dawgs!!!! YAY!!!!! Beau was a little grumpy when we picked him up to take him home but quickly got happy after giving him his blanket. It was a cold evening and was a great night to ride the hay ride. So I dropped Jeremy & Beau off down the street to ride but there were to many kids on it so him and Beau walked to the house.My mom and her friend, Rick, rode over to help out. Here are a few pics of use waiting for the lil monsters to get here...LOL

Our house all lit up!


Jeremy is proud of his team!!!

My boys!



Beau looks like he is sleeping but he just blinked!

We didn't get any pictures of us actually handing the candy out becuase we were all busy doing a job. Mom & I were handing out the candy and my moms friend, Rick, was taking care of Miley (the dog) and Jeremy was standing at the gate making the kids say, "Go Dawgs" before entering...LOL (if you're wondering, all the kids come at the same time because they ride on the hay ride...and there is always 20-30 kids eager to get some candy)

The Saturday before my mom and Asutin came over and we carved pumpkins. Had a good time too and they turned out great except for Beau's. His was so little scrunched up together you couldn't tell what it was :( next year we will get him a bigger pumpkin!!!!

G.G & Austin

Getting ready to "help" carve his pumpkin :))

Beau finally woke up and with some "wild" hair...LOL

Puttin' him to work...he wanted to play...we let him play most of the time but I wanted him to do a little carving too ;))

Jeremy worked really hard on all the pumpkins!!! Thank you babe!!!


Well, I have made a mess below with the pictures but I was trying to make them smaller so this post would not be so long. Guess I failed!!!! Starting with the first pic,: Mine is the witch that Jeremy help carve, Then Jeremy's is the scary looking face, the one with all the holes I did for Miley, and Beau's is the next one that is not lit up, and Austin's is a monster...so cute!!!



I








No comments:

Post a Comment