Monday, December 26, 2011

Beau's 1st Christmas :))

I am so thankful and blessed to have my son to celebrate Christmas with this year! He is such a sweet sweet baby boy! I just love him to pieces! He is the best baby ever! To me anyway :)) We really didn't go all out with gifts this year since he is so little and we really didn't have lots of money to spend anyway! I'm going to try not to over do Christmas. We need to think about the true meaning instead of getting getting getting! I know it will be hard to not give my baby boy all he wants but we are going to try.

Beau woke us up around 7:30 Christmas morning. We gave him a bottle before we opened gifts. He was not into opening presents....just wanted to play with everything that he shouldn't as usual...LOL I was sweating by the time we got done. I was on the floor trying to take pictures. He was crawling off and I was crawling behind him :/ I was wore out!

Here is a few pics of our 1st Christmas with our son, Beau!

hims so sweet!!!

Daddy helping with his stocking


Love my baby boy





On Christmas morning my best Friend has a breakfast for the family and we are always welcomed. So after we opened our presents we headed out for the day. We stopped by the Stewarts for some yummy breakfast!

The Stewart Tree :)) Love it!!!

Watching all the madness...LOL

Everyone wears their Christmas Pj's to the Stewart Breakfast....most everybody anyway! This is all the kids...

The adults that wore their pj's :))



After we left the Stewart Breakfast we headed out to Clay Hill for Christmas Dinner with the Austin's! We ate at Jeremy's Aunt and Uncles house.

Beau LOVES the 4 wheeler but what kid don't?


Heading on a ride with Uncle Marion, Weston, Bryce, & Muffy!!!

Hims had a hard day :))

Weston & Bryce

Hanging with Nina!


After dinner we headed over to my Sisiter's for a little visit! It was lots of fun!


Skyping with my sister, nieces, & nephew in TN! Lots of laughs!!!


Beau liked this Train that was not a Christmas Present. I might try and get him one for his 1st birthday.

My Nephews...Bubba & Baby Kirby


Oh I almost forgot about Christmas Eve!!! We had a laid back evening. I cooked most of the morning and mid afternoon. We grilled out that evening and Jeremy's parents came over to give us our gifts.

Hurry up Mimi & Granddaddy...LOL

Loves his teether that vibrates!

A Barn...YAY!!!

Chewing on the corn stalk...LOL

watching TV with Granddaddy!

Getting ready for bed so Santa can come!



Hope you all had a amazing Christmas! I know I did just by spending it with my 2 boys :) Even though we were wore slap out we enjoyed our time with family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Miss ya'll so much! Bummed I couldn't be there this week too.

    ReplyDelete