Friday, December 9, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :))

I finally got my Christmas decorations up, YAY!!! I was a little slow at it this year. You would of thought I would have gotten them up earlier than usual because of Beau but not this year. We didn't put up lights on the outside of the house yet. Not sure we are going to get them up this year because Jeremy's back is bothering him. Bless his heart! Here are a few of my decorations....






So excited that we have our son to celebrate with this year!!!


Beau's Christmas tree :)) He only has 12 ornaments but we will add every year!


Tree in the guest bathroom


Back porch (don't mind the mess)


the rest of the back porch (again, don't look at the mess...lol)


The front porch. We usually have lights around the windows, columns, roof but not this year :(( It will be done next year...I can't stand it!!! (oh we also have candles in the windows but I didn't get them in the pic.)

I hoping next year I can have a tree in the kitchen and get another tree for my bedroom. I gave our bedroom tree to Beau :))

2 comments:

  1. It all looks beautiful as usual!! Love ya Sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....but I really don't like the way the lighted garland looks on the back porch! Might move it to the fence next year! Love you too :)

    ReplyDelete