Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Parade

Last Saturday night we went to a Christmas Parade but not our towns. We heard the one in Macclenny was the best one around so we headed out early, so we thought! When we got there there were tons of people already there and settled down in their chairs along the road! They had the roads blocked off early that morning and I guess had a festival like thingy all day. The parade started off with fireworks at 6 and then the parade followed. It was a great night for a Christmas Parade!!!



Beau hanging out with Granny



Miss Kaylee with a beautiful smile

My friend Marsha

Love how they decorate the town. Our town does not do it like this :(

My mom, Beau, & cousin Jen

Daddy made it just in time for the fireworks, YAY!!! (he had to work a FULL day at work when normally it's just a half day)

My beautiful Cuz and her mini me, Kaylee!

Our family :))

Beau was in Awe over the fireworks, lights, and all the loud noises...LOL

Started off the parade...I didn't get very good pics of the parade because my camera settings were all jacked up and I didn't know how to change them...i can barely use the darn thing!



I love old firetrucks!


There were TONS of people at this parade. I think we will be back next year...and the years after! Beau was such a good boy too!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment